Wrote, recorded and released 9 recordings about our National Parks:
- The Forests and Shores of Acadia
- Alaskan Soundscapes
- Glacier Soundscapes
- Zion and Bryce Canyon Soundscapes
- Mesa Verde Soundscapes
- National Park Soundscapes
- Waters of Glacier
- Winds of Badlands
- Canyons and Mesas of Bandelier
Three orchestral Suites for Solo oboe/English horn and Orchestra that can be performed with video of the images that inspired the music.
- National Parks Suite #1
- National Parks Suite #2
- Wrapped in Light (4 movements based on nature images from the Book of Psalms)
“ The Pandemic Project.” Dance Troupe performance entitled “Harvest Moon”
Wrote many pieces for ONE ALTERNATIVE,
Artist in Residence
9 National Parks, 1 National Preserve and 1 National Monument have invited Jill to be an Artist in Residence; she spent time in these places writing and performing new music created while she was there.
- Mesa Verde (2013)
- Badlands (2015)
- Glacier (2016)
- Wrangell/St. Elias (2017)
- Bandelier (2019)
- Big Cypress (2020)
- Petrified Forest (2021)
- Acadia (2021)
- Homestead National Historical Park (2023)
- Shenandoah National Park (2023)
Creates and performs programs of the National Park music with video of the images that inspired the music.
These programs have been shared in National Parks, music festivals, university concert series and churches.
Soloist with the York Symphony Orchestra (PA) and Berks Sinfonietta Orchestra performing all 3 of the Orchestra Suites she has composed.
Regularly performs on oboe and English horn with orchestras such as York and Reading Symphonies.
- Zone Music Reporter award for “Best Piano Album with Instrumentation” for Mesa Verde Soundscapes.
- Regular airplay on radio stations and music services worldwide, including satellite radio, Sirius/XM.
- Carnegie Hall performance by Jill of a set of National Park music.
- Performance of National Park Suite, an arrangement of 4 National Park pieces for solo oboe and orchestra, by Berks Sinfonetta.
“Jill Haley’s National Park Series has provided me a view to verdant valleys, soaring mountains, and desert landscapes. Her music adds a unique dimension- I know what they sound like.”
RJ Lannan, THE SOUNDING BOARD
“Utterly captivating, Jill Haley’s “The Canyons and Mesas of Bandelier,” deeply stirs the mind, emotions and imagination.”
Dyan Garris, NEW AGE CD